Sunday, January 22, 2012

DIY Shower & Sink Shine Spray

OK, just one more post from my cleaning product frenzy.  I'm afraid if I stop I will never be this motivated again so bear with me :)  After researching how many uses there are for white vinegar outside of the kitchen I was really excited to see just how well it REALLY works cleaning bathrooms.  And I will say cleaning bathrooms is by far the cleaning chore I dislike the most!!!  So once again if something can make that easier and save me money I'm all for it.  Plus, I really like the idea of knowing what is in a product that I'm using around my family.  When it's just a few ingredients that I can actually pronounce I feel like that is better for everyone!  This recipe fits that bill and could not be simpler.
You need White Vinegar, Dawn (I used a generic "dawn") and a spray bottle.
The recipe is just equal parts "Dawn" and White Vinegar.  I had a 24 oz. spray bottle so I used 12 oz. of Soap and 12 oz. of Vinegar, but you could make this to fit any bottle you have handy.

I mixed it right in the bottle, gave it a good shake and that's it!  My "Shower & Sink Shine" as I'm calling it was finished!
I used it on my sinks, faucets, tubs and shower and they all look great! 

Enjoy, Lindsey :)

No comments:

Post a Comment