Thursday, November 10, 2011

Best Margarita You've Never Had!

Mixing beer and tequila sounds like the beginning of a really bad story that ends with an even worse headache.  I thought the exact same thing when my best friend shared this recipe with me, but I trust her with my life and my libations so I followed her willing down this new path.  And I am SOOOO glad I did!  Even if you only enjoy an occasional cocktail this is an amazing recipe to know.  I now keep the very simple ingredients on hand at all times.  You whip them up in seconds and so far everyone I've made them for is a convert.
This is the method behind the madness.
Ingredients:

2 cans of Fresca soda
1 Corona Beer
1 can of frozen limeade concentrate
1 empty limeade container filled with a tequila of your choice.
(I use the cheap stuff and it's still AMAZING)
1 splash of Triple Sec Orange Liqueur (if you have it great, if not don't make a special trip they are still great)
OPTIONAL: Salt and lime wedges for garnish
 Dump all ingredients in no particular order into a pitcher.. get your glass and consume!
 If you don't drink them all at once, which is highly unlikely they will keep in your fridge for a few days.  I thought for sure they would be flat and not as good, but I was wrong!
 If you make one thing from this blog make these! They are perfect for a BBQ, a girls night or any evening ending in "y".
Enjoy :) Let me know what you think! Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment